Longlevens Surgery has been providing Primary Care services at the site on Church Road since 1990. It is a long established training practice and we are very committed to providing a caring and supportive environment for all our patients.
We undertake to:
- Treat you with respect and courtesy at all times
- Provide you with advice and treatment in a timely manner
- Help you make decisions about your health by treating you as an equal
- Discuss what treatment is available and refer you on to other experts where necessary
- Act as your advocate and guide through health and social services
- Maintain confidentiality in what we discuss and the records we keep on your behalf
- Keep up to date with developments in health care by continuing to learn
In return we ask you to:
- Keep your appointment, or let us know as soon as possible if you can't attend
- Only use the out-of-hours services for urgent conditions which can't wait until the next day or over the weekend.
- Please be kind to our staff! They do their best for you and respond very well to "please" and "thank you"
- Let us know if you have any suggestions or cause for complaint as soon as possible
- Let us know when we have done well
- We give our best at all times
- Providing patients with the respect and compassion they may need
- We will provide a full range of services whilst maintaining a health promoting environment
- Our staff will treat you with courtesy at all times
- We will try to understand your needs and develop ways to help if this changes
- Treat you as we wish to be treated ourselves
- Everyone will be treated as an individual
- Those that need more of our time we aim to support them especially the elderly or vulnerable
- We are a team and regular feedback is essential if we are continue to provide a high level of care
- We value our team and each has a contribution to make
- A supportive environment to grow as a person
- We actively encourage our staff to help and support our patients when needed
- We will speak the truth and if we do something wrong we will tell you and learn by putting it right
- We are continually changing in this very challenging environment but we are adaptable and will always try our best.
GP & Staff Training
We will close for staff training on a Wednesday afternoon on a monthly basis from 1.30 pm. Please see our timetable for the dates. This is essential for us to maintain our skills and learn new ones.